Title and statement of responsibility area
Agnes Cranmer interview
General material designation
- sound recording
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Supplied title based on item contents.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1967-06-21 [date recorded] (Creation)
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
RECORDED: [location unknown], 1967-06-21 SUMMARY: TRACK 1: Mrs. Agnes Cranmer is a native woman who describes early life at Fort Rupert; breaking coppers; a hunting ceremony; early Fort Rupert; the outlawing of the potlatch; "play" potlatches; and Fo;rt Rupert as of 1967. [TRACK 2: blank.];
Immediate source of acquisition
Imbert Orchard, 1974-1975
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
A digital copy is available.
- Complete transcript on file.
- Reference cassette copy available in container 000443-059.
Restrictions on access
No access restrictions apply.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
- Copying Restriction: Clients requesting research/private copies must fill out CBC form.
- Use Restriction: Not for broadcast or commercial use without written permission of the CBC.
- Copyright Status: Copyright Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
Accession number(s): T1015
Orchard ; MC-04/1
speaker: Agnes Margaret Cranmer, interviewer: Imbert Orchard, sound recording: Ian Stephen